HAIG    REPORT:    GoTo [on this page] HaigReport's Menu Of Themes of Menus for our thousands of pages
TIPS for
Navigating HaigReport:  If you arrived at this page, referred from a Search Engine such as Google et al, your URL link will NOT have an #Anchor/Marker to take you to the relevant spot on this page.  In that case, we do recommend that you view our "Latest HaigReport Promotions" of recent additions to our websites, by Clicking Here.  It will open in a new Browser window. 

If
you Click Here, you will be taken, usually, to the specific Unique Content on this page, for which you were most likely seeking.  However, if you Click Here, you will be taken to the Top of the HaigReport Header, below on this page. 

However, if you have arrived at this page from another of our Website pages, your link will usually have an #Anchor, also called a marker, which will take you to the intended specific spot on the page where that marker is positioned.  In fact, it will probably take you there prior to your reading this.  Moving to that Anchor is the final step in the loading of this page.

HAIG     REPORT:   Is now on  twitter  [from 2nd June, 2013]  link to us HERE on twitter     See our Twitter Strategy    

HAIG    REPORT:  SEE: Russell Mathews' COMMENTARY:    Russell Mathews' [BCom BSc LLB & BA] current TOPICAL commentary on GOVERNMENT, politics & business     Press to READ       Press for MENU   

HAIG    REPORT:    WANTED:
Healthy female "dog" to breed with Parson Russell Terrier, to produce ASSISTANCE DOGS.   Rochedale South QLD 4123
I wish to breed from my Parson Russell Terrier. He is a trained assistance dog. He has a wonderful nature. The breed of his mate could be varied or a cross; eg Parson Russell Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Beagle, Bull Terrier, Bull mastiff, Staffy, and/or Fox Terrier plus many others. She does not need to be "pedigreed". I am very protective of my dogs. She will become very valuable to me and become one of my assistance "dogs". If we can assist each other, please contact me on my contact form, including your email address and your landline phone number so I can phone you to discuss. 

Because I am disabled and have an LLB [so therefore understand the Law surrounding disabilities and assistance dogs] I am now branching out to providing Assistance dogs to disabled persons [even if disabled in only a minor way and so not even realizing it]. This is not a business proposition but rather just a very necessary service I can offer to the community.
Many people have a disability and do not realize their ailment or "problem" is by law, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA], classified as a "disability". This is especially so for people getting on in years, and who have a dog, and are maybe moving to accommodation where they are told they cannot take their dog. In a majority of cases, those people cannot be legally forced to surrender their animal/dog.
I will be assisting those person who already have dogs, but are being forced, unlawfully, to dispose of them because maybe they are moving accommodation. I can train your existing dogs to be assistance dogs and provide the documentation as required by the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) [DDA]. I do not intend to charge for this, but just maybe cover some marginal costs.

Click here  to Learn how your Personalized Alert Notice [IMMEDIATELY ABOVE] is prepared by our HAIG Unique Visitor Algorithm: [HUVA] or  Click here  to see your UNIQUE Personalized Alert Notice in a new Browser Window.

Global Corporations and Organisations: HaigReport FORUMS of Corporations and Organisations, CATAGORIZED into Countries and Regions. • View topic - US Universities including IVY LEAGUE support ORGANIZED CRIME
phpBB_HeaderFile.php ../CorruptMagistratesMenu.php ../Corrupt Police& Magistrates Menu.php An example of a CASCADING Drop Down Menu.

MENU: Rantala-Gate: Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia.

CDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.phpCDDM_StartMenu160.php http://HaigReport.com/includedSeeTodaysHotTopicsEdit20101009ForOpenOffice.php

see: Today's  HAIG     HAIG HOT_TOPICS

Click HERE 

aaaaLinks/LinkToRantalaGateIndexPage.php

If you wish to view and USE the Full    Rantala-Gate:   Corrupt Police & Magistrates Mafia  cascading drop down menu [CDDM], click to GoTo the   Rantala-Gate:    website.

US Universities including IVY LEAGUE support ORGANIZED CRIME

This Bulletin Board is part of the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network of Websites, Bulletin Boards and FORUMS. Check the details in the Announcement at the head of this forum.

US Universities including IVY LEAGUE support ORGANIZED CRIME

Postby russellm » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:41 am

Below the TEXT and images, are the URLs/hyperlinks to the many aspects of this topic.

CLICK HERE if you wish to see the evidence straight off.

I stated in my emails to "Wendy Seltzer wendy@seltzer.com" at Chilling Effects ClearingHouse news@chillingeffects.org ,
Questions at Chilllng Effects questions@chillingeffects.org ,

To Wendy Seltzer wendy@seltzer.com of Chilling Effects ClearingHouse and Chilling Effects ClearingHouse, I wrote:"As my publications on these matters will be viewed widely by your partners, and I will be publishing these notices to yourselves on my websites as well, your partners may prefer that my website is not the first they see of these emails to 'Chilling Effects ClearingHouse'. You may note how I publish email as 'quotes' in my Bulletin Boards, so the search engines will read and index them. They all love content."

I will publish those two emails in full at the end of this posting, in 'Quotation Panels', coloured differently just like this one.

I am fighting, EXPOSING, ORGANIZED CRIME in AUSTRALIA.

MY STRATEGY.
This small part of my ongoing strategy is to use my Internet Presence to support my goal of DEFEATING THIS ORGANISED CRIME in AUSTRALIA. A party centrally involved in this organised crime is Detective Superintendent Brian Hay, of the Queensland 'Police's Fraud and Corporate Crime Group'. He had already attempted to close down my websites when they were on servers located in Australia. He has now lobbied Google to censor all reference to my websites completely. Google have responded partially, by censoring some results from my websites and included notation as to their actions, with a reference to Chilling Effects Clearinghouse. Google is using the calibre of the status of the Multi-BILLION DOLLAR PARTNERS to give some credibility to its actions. This has the effect of giving credibility to the claims by ORGANIZED CRIME in Australia. This does not please me. Clearly, Chilling Effects Clearinghouse is acting improperly. It states on its website that it 'collects and analyzes'. Clearly, that is FALSE, as it has been stating for a month that the 'Notice is Unavailable'. The Chilling Effects Clearinghouse website sounds wonderful with the magnanimous claims it makes of assisting users of the Internet. This belies its real effect, which is to SUPPORT ORGANIZED CRIME.

Every person and organization involved with Chilling Effects Clearinghouse and each of the MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR PARTNERS, have been happy to have their name associated with Chilling Effects Clearinghouse. They have probably limited their liability. Even so, THEIR NAME IS PROMINENT. They can each act to counter the effect of the actions of Google. The persons who can act include all involved with these partners, including all members of the 'governing bodies' of the respective universities. Because of this, to this time, all these people are supporting corruption and organized crime. I WILL USE MY INTERNET PRESENCE TO PUBLICIZE THIS INCLUDING THEIR NAMES. Don't blame me for any detriment. I am fighting organized crime.

I shall progressively add more names of people involved with this SUPPORT OF ORGANIZED CRIME, by searching referenced websites. So far, I can publish these.

Berkman Center for Internet & Society,
Harvard University,
DePaul University College of Law,
Electronic Frontier Foundation Chilling Effects Project is supported by the San Francisco Foundation 'The Community Foundation of the Bay Area,
George Washington University,
University of California, Berkeley,
Boalt Hall, Samuelson Law, Technology and Public Policy Clinic,
Santa Clara University,
Santa Clara University School of Law High Tech Law Institute,
Stanford Center for Internet & Society,
University of Maine School of Law,
University of San Francisco,
USF Law School - IIP Justice Project.

Every person and organization involved with Chilling Effects Clearinghouse and each of the MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR PARTNERS, should do all things possible to defeat this corruption, especially NOW, SINCE they have, to this stage, supported this corruption. If everyone involved with Chilling Effects Clearinghouse acts appropriately, this organized crime will be defeated. While this organized crime persists, all of these people have BEEN SUPPORTING ORGANIZED CRIME.

Every person involved should publicize the actions they have taken to assist in the defeat of this organized crime.

Firstly, I require all documentation to be made public. What this corrupt lowlife Detective Superintendent Brian Hay, of the Queensland 'Police's Fraud and Corporate Crime Group' has claimed is that all must remain confidential as it could 'compromise an ongoing investigation'. This is just that he requires to be clandestine.

A start will be the publication by Chilling Effects Clearinghouse of all that it knows. It can also use its position to investigate and delve into this matter to publish all detail that it can elicit. Given that it has been a party to the assistance of ORGANIZED CRIME, it should do this.

To Wendy Seltzer wendy@seltzer.com of Chilling Effects ClearingHouse and the Chilling Effects ClearingHouse, I wrote:G'day Wendy, Looks like you, Chilling Effects and YOUR
MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR PARTNERS, have a BIG BIG
problem, http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=8655

Russell Mathews < deleted> Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 1:43 PM
To: News at Chilling Effects <news@chillingeffects.org>, Questions at Chillng Effects questions@chillingeffects.org ,
"Wendy Seltzer wendy@seltzer.com" wendy@seltzer.com
I am a legally trained mathematician.

Image has remained for over a month as 'Notice Unavailable'. I imagine you are not as large as Google, not, considering the MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR RESOURCES OF YOUR PARTNERS. Google is using you and your 'organization' as their 'responsibility patsy'. They need
do nothing now as they can claim that they have passed this concern to your 'organization'. How long will it take for you to 'process' the 'notice', [given that there is NONE, and it does not involve copyright]?
http://haigreport.com/20081208_1323GMT_ ... nsored.JPG
http://HaigReport.com/isthisgooglecensorship_directorymellifontevolutionqueenslandcorruption-bcccriminalsnotprosecuted.html
How long will you allow this unsatisfactory situation to persist? What have you done, if anything, PLEASE ADVISE, to date to progress this matter? Even on the face of this reference at http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=8655, it has absolutely nothing to do with Copyright, the 'category' claimed by Google.

Just read the TITLE. It is a complaint of ALLEGED 'DEFAMATION'. Is 'Chilling Effects' nothing more than a website; a
facade? Of course not. That website has the resources of not only those law schools, but also, THE
WHOLE OF EACH OF THE UNIVERSITIES.

Harvard University,
Electronic Frontier Foundation Chilling Effects Project is supported by the San Francisco Foundation 'The
Community Foundation of the Bay Area,
Santa Clara University,
Santa Clara University School of Law High Tech Law Institute, Stanford Center for Internet & Society,

THESE ARE THE BODIES WHO ARE SUPPORTING ORGANIZED CRIME in a FOREIGH COUNTRY, and the CORRUPT REGIME
OF AN 'ALLY' OF THE US, YOUR GOVERNMENT.

This is not an academic interest of mine. I am in the process of exposing much corruption in Australia,
involving a powerful section of a major political party and so involving government, including the judiciary
and LEGAL PROFESSION, executive and public sector, including the Police. View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards. I can identify the party, the particular corrupt individual who has made this 'complaint' to Google.
Your organization is now on the PUBLIC RECORD as involved in this corruption. It remains to be seen how
I include your involvement in this corruption on my my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards. I trust that you each
can appreciate just how serious this matter is. There are such large and powerful interests involved,
including much excess privilege for so numerous a number of parasites, that I fear for my life.

regards,
Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards
Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html.

To Wendy Seltzer wendy@seltzer.com" wendy@seltzer.com of Chilling Effects ClearingHouse and Chilling Effects ClearingHouse, I wrote:"Russell Mathews <deleted> Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 2:26 PM
To: News at Chilling Effects news@chillingeffects.org , Questions at Chillng Effects questions@chillingeffects.org ,
"Wendy Seltzer wendy@seltzer.com" wendy@seltzer.com
You and your MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR PARTNERS have given me a WONDERFUL HEADLINE FOR my 16 WEBSITES and 16 Bulletin Boards The search engines will go to town on them.

Harvard University,
Electronic Frontier Foundation Chilling Effects Project is supported by the San Francisco Foundation 'The
Community Foundation of the Bay Area,
Santa Clara University,
Santa Clara University School of Law High Tech Law Institute, Stanford Center for Internet & Society,

THESE ARE THE BODIES WHO ARE SUPPORTING ORGANIZED CRIME in a FOREIGH COUNTRY, and the CORRUPT REGIME
OF AN 'ALLY' OF THE US, YOUR GOVERNMENT.

I wonder what William Shakespeare would make of the concept of the Internet!!!

As this corruption in Australia has now had ramifications in the US via Google acting in concert with
criminals, [and passing responsibility to you and what must be viewed as the cream of the FREE WORLD'S
LEGAL PROWESS], and because it has originated internationally and involved action by a US corporation
[Google and yourselves], this matter should be investigated by the CIA and FBI.
I will continue my assessment of the MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR ESTABLISHMENTS' support for corruption,
on my website, which, with 31 pointers to it from my already high ranking WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards should ensure it is well read.

There are a number of actions you and the free world's bastion of legal knowledge should pursue,
promptly: recommend that the CIA and FBI investigate promptly. As that could involve political
compromises, each of your partners should, in an attempt to put themselves in the clear, instigate their
own plenary investigation of these matters, as they are each purportedly repositories of great legal ability,
and not just proffer excuses.
As my publications on these matters wil be viewed widely by your partners, and I will be publishing these
notices to yourselves on my websites as well, your partners may prefer that my website is not the first they
see of these emails to 'Chilling Effects ClearingHouse'. You may note how I publish email as 'quotes' in my
Bulletin Boards, so the search engines will read and index them. They all love content.

regards,
Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html.
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to About the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network